This article deals with peculiarities of PR space of the new generation. The principles of organization of information space and new opportunities that phenomenon of “information society” in the social communication of modern business have been analyzed. Monitoring of corporate websites, corporate media, social networking accounts of modern business were used for the analysis. It appears that these research results can be useful for modern business communication specialists where methods of communication with consumers are being developed.
Keywords: innovative PR tools, channels of communication, social communication, convergence, interactivity, social networks, communication on the Internet.
- 1. The Association of Corporate Media, available at: http://www.acmu.com.ua / (accessed 10 December 2014).
- 2. Veber L. (2010), Effective marketing in the Internet.Social networks, blogs, Twitter and other tools of web promotion, translated by Lalayan E, Moscow Addition.
- 3. Geyts B. (2001), Business at the speed of thought, EKSMO-Press, Moscow.
- 4. Kastels M. (2004), Reflections on the Internet, business and community, UFaktoriya, Ekaterinburg.
- 5. Corporate futurology. Trends in 2013 deal with modern business communications, available at: http://www.acmu.com.ua/presscenter/events/30 (accessed 10 December 2014).
- 6. Kutik M., The incressing of Internet penetration is slowed sufficiently available at: http://ain.ua/2011/10/19/62100 (accessed 10 December 2014).
- 7. Oltarzhevskyi D. O. (2013), Basics and methods practices of the modern corporate media, Free Press Center, Kyiv.
- 8. Olshanskiy D. V. (2001), Psychology of community, SPb, Pityer.
- 9. Popov A. (2008), Blogs. The new sphere of influence, Moscow Addition.
- 10. Todorova O. V. (2012), PR during the digital era, Art of Communication, Kyiv.
- 11. Todorova O. V. (2007), 200% Corporate edition, SMIL, Odessa.
- 12. Todorova O. V. (2010), Corporate media: click here!, Plaske, Kyiv.
- 13. Brown R. (2009), Public relations and the Social Web, Kogan Page.
- 14. Toffler A. (1984), The Third Wave, Bantam Books.