The aim and purpose of eco-labelling has been described, the characteristics of some most popular eco-labels have been presented. The results of the sociological research to clarify a consumer preferences regarding environmentally safe products and their awareness in this area have been given.
Keywords: eco-labelling, eco-label, sociological research.
- 1. Havenko S. F. and Khadzhynova S. (2015), Technology, equipment and materials of marking, Leaque Press, Lviv.
- 2. Locks F. (1999), Wrapping and ecology, translated by Naumov O.V., MSUP, Moscow.
- 3. Medianyk N. L. and Tarasiuk E. V. (2009), Metrology, standardization and specification in wrapping manufacture, GOU HPE MHNU, Magnitogorsk.
- 4. Signs of correlation and eco-labeling on product packs, available at: www.bio-lavka.kiev.ua/litvsyachinasoo.shtml.
- 5. Gordyshevskyi S. M., Eco-labeling as an effective instrument of environmentally safe products increasing and quality of life, available at: www.bestreferat.ru/referat-78517.html.