The results of experimental research of the screen printing parameters to produce high-quality images on the oxobiodegradable films for packing manufacturing have been presented in this study. As a result of the experimental data analysis the printing parameters with the greatest impact on the ink layer abrasion resistance and the image resolution have been revealed. There detected a direct linear relationship between the ink layer abrasion resistance and the technological gap magnitude, as well as between the image resolution and the resolution mesh stencil. As a result of the study the mathematical model of the research for the ink layer abrasion resistance and the image resolution has been built. The optimization of the screen printing parameters to produce prints with the maximum ink layer abrasion resistance and the high-resolution images have been held.
Keywords: oxybiodegradable film, technological printing parameters, regression analysis, correlation coefficients, mathematical modeling, optimization.
- 1. Kasyan E.Ye. (2009), Adhesive cohesive interactions in the system of leather covering, The Herald of Khmelnytskyi National University, No. 2, pp. 136–142.
- 2. Bogdanova Ju. G. (2010), Adhesion and its role in the polymer composites durability ensuring, State University of Moscow Press, Moscow.
- 3. Bryhinets L. (2002), Thickness of the ink film on the stencil reprints, Printing, No 4, pp. 68 – 70.
- 4. Dorfman A. L. (1973), The ink layer thickness regulation in the stencil printing, Polygraphy, No.9, pp. 30–31.
- 5. Shtekelberg M. H. (1975), The ink layer thickness regulation on the stencil reprints, Polygraphy, No.4, pp. 30–31.
- 6. Humeniuk O. (2008), Optimization of the technological parameters of the stencil printing, paper presented at the VIIIth international scientific technical conference of students and postgraguates, NTTU KPI Press, Kyiv.
- 7. Humeniuk O. V. (2010), Factors influencing the quality indices of a stencil reprint, Technology and technics of printing, NTUU KPI Press, Kyiv, No. 2, pp. 23–27.
- 8. Shtanhret A., Kopylyuk О. (2005), Statistics: a manual, Educational literature centre, Kyiv.
- 9. Havenko S. F., Melnykov O. V. (2000), The printing production quality evaluation, Poster, Lviv.
- 10. Borovikov V. P. (2001), Statistics: the art of the data analysis by computer, Peter, Saint-Petersburg.
- 11. Korotka V. O., Bazyliuk K. F., Zatserkovna R. S. (2014), Usage of the mathematical statistics methods for the stencil reprints quality evaluation on the oxybiodegradable films, Scientific papers [Ukrainian Academy of Printing], No.3, pp. 86–90.