The article has proved that a special place in the system of the company personnel security covers the identification of sources of personnel replenishment that are combined into two distinct groups: internal and external. The technique peculiarities such as internal competition, rotation, combining skills have been analyzed as domestic sources. The selection using employees, traditional media advertising, recruitment agencies, employment centers, university search, etc. have been highlighted as external sources. Their advantages and disadvantages have been revealed.
Keywords: personnel planning, personnel security, moral atmosphere, loyalty, personnel recruitment methods, internal competition, rotation.
- 1. Shlyakhetko, V. V. (2014). Psykhologіchnі aspekty zabezpechennya kadrovoji bezpeky pídpryjemstv. Naukovі zapysky [Ukrainskoi aademii drukarstva], 4, 122–130 (in Ukrainian).
- 2. Petrov, M. I. (2006). Bezopasnost’ i personal. Moscwa: OOO «Zhurnal Upravleniye personalom» (in Russian).
- 3. Kuper, D., Robertson, I. T. & Tinlayn, G. (2009). Otbor i naym personala: tekhnologii testirovaniya i otsenki. Moscwa: Vershina (in Russian).
- 4. Gladkiy, A. A. (2011). Kak sekonomit’ na kadrovom agentstve. Poisk personala s pomoshch’yu komp’yutera. Moscwa: Izdatel’stvo «LitRes» (in Rusian).
- 5. Brian, P. Mathews (1998). Service quality and human resource management: A review and research agenda. Personnel Review, Vol. 27, Issue: 1, 57–77 (in English).
- 6. Kaplan, А. В., Aamodt, M. G. & Wilk, D. (1991). The relationship between advertisement variables and applicant responses to newspaper recruitment advertisements’. Journal of Business & Psychology, 5, 383–395 (in English).
- 7. Kristofer, E. & Smit, L. (2002). Trening v rekruitmente. SPb.: Piter (in Russian).