The article presents the technology of the expert survey organization. It outlines the main stages of the examination and methods for their implementation. The requirements for the development of organizational and methodological recommendations for collective absentee survey of experts on the basis of questionnaires and evaluation of information security factors have been provided in the form of fuzzy sets to determine the extent of their impact on the quality of data security on mobile devices. They have determined the minimum required number of experts for interviewing. The methodology assessing the competence of experts and the requirements for the formation of evaluation questionnaires have been also provided. The prospects for improving of the survey method by implementing a software tool for the automated processing of the results and the survey implementation in the form of an assessment system based on WEB-technology have been suggested.
Keywords: expert survey, mobile devices, stages of evaluation, fuzzy logic, questionnaire form.
- 1. Eitingon V. N., Kravets M. A. and Pankratova N. P. (2004), Methods of organizing of the examination and processing of expert estimations in management, VSU Press, Voronezh.
- 2. Hrabovetskyi B.Ye. (2003), Economic forecasting and planning, TsNL, Kyiv.
- 3. Domarev V. V. (2002), Security of information technology. Methodology for creating protection systems, TID “DS”, Kyiv.
- 4. Tatarova G. G. (2002), Qualitative methods in the structure of the methodology of data analysis, Sociology: methodology, methods, mathematical models, Vol.14, pp. 33–52.
- 5. Zade L. (1976), The concept of linguistic variable and its application to the adoption of the approximate solutions, World, Moscow.
- 6. Orlov A.I. (2004), Decision making theory. Study guide, March, Moscow.
- 7. Hrabovets’kyi B.Ye. (2010), Methods of expert assessments: theory, methodology, areas of use, VNTU, Vinnytsya.
- 8. Gribunin V.G. and Chudovskii V. V. (2009), Integrated security system at the enterprise, Academy, Moscow.
- 9. Hrabovetskyy B. Ye. (2000), Fundamentals of Economic Forecasting: study guide, VF TANH, Vinnytsya.
- 10. Korchenko O. H., Hornitska D. A. and Ivanchenko Ye. V. (2011), Methods of assessing an expert in the sphere of information security, AVIA-2011, Proceedings of the 11th International Scientific Conference, April 19–21, 2011, National Aviation University, Kyiv, pp. 33–52.