The article explores the problem of determining of the circular dots area reproduction accuracy, formed by different line lengths in sequence. The analysis of the influence of the screen elements shape on the properties of the screening process has been conducted.
Keywords: screening, raster element, microstrip, discrete reproduction, accuracy, tone reproduction.
- 1. Blatner D. (1999), Scanning and i square dots process in the image, JeKOM, Moscow.
- 2. Shovgeniuk M. V. (1998), Input and output of images in computer publishing systems, UAP Press, Lviv.
- 3. Kuznetsov Ju. (2002), V. Technology of image information procession: Petersburg Institute of Printing Press, Saint Petersburg.
- 4. Lutskiv M. M. (2012), Digital technologies of monograph printing, UAP Press, Lviv.
- 5. Predko L. S. (2009), Projecting on printing processes: a manual, UAP Press, Lviv.
- 6. Baranovs’kyj I. V. (2013), Structure and analysis of squire dots characteristics, Scientific Papers [Ukrainian Academy of Printing], No.3 (44), pp. 102–110.
- 7. Donni O’Kvin (2001), Preprinting preparation. A designer`s guide, Williams, Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Kyiv.
- 8. Koval’s’kyj B. (2005), Research on the photoform gradational characteristics of a square dots image with a modulated frequency, Computer technologies of printing, pp. 241– 243.