The expediency of fuzzy logic means, linguistic variables and implementing functions offactors to establish a measure of their impact on the quality of assembly formation book editions descents and the simulation model predictive algorithm for evaluating of the mounting slopes implementation quality have been determined. The raw data and expert judgment were the basis of the algorithm formation. These include the following: a list of factors that significantly affect the implementation process of book pages runs of publications described by the set of linguistic variables; the universal-term set of linguistic variables containing the description of the variable; the set of limits of technological parameters changing that identify singled factors; the linguistic terms of qualitative evaluation of linguistic variables; the model inference — the basis of the quality index formation of descent installations.
Keywords: algorithm, mounting descent, fuzzy logic, fuzzy set membership function, linguistic variable linguistic term, phasing, defuzzification, integral index, simulation model, the interface.
- Senkivskyi V. M. and Holubnyk T. S. (2013), Ranking factors influencing the quality of formation installation runs, Printing and publishing, No. 1-2 (61-62), Lviv, pp. 51-57.
- Holubnyk T. S. and Senkivskyi V M. (2014), Synthesis models predicting factors as forming assembly shutter book editions, Printing and publishing, No. 1-2 (65-66). — Lviv, pp. 56-62.
- Zade L. A. (1976), Concept of linguistic variable and its application to the adoption of approximate solutions, Mir, Moscow.
- Zade L. (2001), Role of soft computing and fuzzy logic in understanding the design and development of information systems, intelligent, News of artificial intelligence, No. 2-3. pp. 7-11.
- Rothstein O. P., Larushkin E. P. and MityushkinY I. (2008), Soft Computting inbiotechnology: multivariate analysis and diagnostics: a monograph, Ball: supermarket, Vinnytsja.
- Senkivskyi V M., Pikh I. V. and Holubnyk T. S. (2014), Principles of fuzzy logic in providing quality slopes forming assembly, Scientific Paper [Ukrainian Academy of Printing], No.1-2 (46-47), pp. 77-83.
- Senkivskyi V. M., Pikh I. V., Holubnyk T. S. and Petriv Y. I. (2014), Construction functions of quality factors forming assembly runs, Technology and printing technology, No. 3 (45), pp. 20-29.
- Senkivskyi V M., Pikh I. V. and Holubnyk T. S. (2014), Fuzzy knowledge base and fuzzy logic equation in the implementation of installation runs, Scientific Papers [Ukrainian Academy of Printing], No. 3 (48), pp. 111-119.
- Syavavko M. S. (2007), Information System Fuzzy former Perth, Ivan Franko Lviv National University publishing house, Lviv.
- Shtovba S. D. (2007), Design of fuzzy systems by means of MATLAB, Hotline - Telecom, Moscow.
- Bartish M. J. and Dudzianyi I. M. (2009), Research operations. Part 3. Decision-making and game theory, Ivan Franko Lviv National University publishing house, Lviv.
- Zaichenko Y. P. (2006), Operations Research tutorial. Seventh edition, revised and updated, Word, Kyiv.
- Saaty T. (1993), Decision-making (Analytic hierarchy), Radio and communication, Moscow.